How it works
Your pet will be the guest of honour in one of our pet nannies home which offers individual attention. During their staycation, we will keep up with your pet’s regular routine — including eating schedules, and at least 3~4 time bathroom breaks — so your pooch has less anxiety while you’re away. It’s 24-hour care in the hands of trusted professional.
- Cage free boarding in our homes.
- Your dog is treated like the family and is in loving and professional hands.
- We walk 3-4 times a day, so there’s lots of exercise, fresh air, play time, brushes and cuddles is the main requirement for their happiness.
- You provide food and feeding and medication instructions (if any).
- We will frequently updating you on how your pet is doing. Updates are sent every day from the sitter assuring you a worry-free time away.
- We never double up without the consent of the client, so unless specifically requested, your pet will be the only guest in the home.
- All dogs must be well socialized. You may also bring a bed, pee pads, toys, favourite treats or blanket to make your loved one feel more at home.
- And finally, don’t forget the dog crate if it’s needed, we do not provide crates.
- We cannot accept any dogs that are aggressive, have anxiety issues or fearful of other dogs and people.
- All dogs must be potty trained or trained using pee pads.
- We never board a cat in a home with a cat, unless specifically requested.
New Clients: We must have a meet & greet session with new clients at a minimum of two weeks prior so we can access if your dog and sitter will be a good fit for home boarding.
Benefits for your Pets:
- Your pets will not be caged
- Less separation anxiety to your pets
- Your pet’s regular diet and exercise routine is continued
- We give your pet plenty of love and attention and opportunities to play. We also maintain medical treatment, if necessary
- Does not expose your pet to the health risks of other animals
- Sometimes, due to medical reasons, a busy, crowded and understaffed pet hotel (especially during peak times) is not the best option for your dog or cat.
Benefits for the Pet Parent:
- Take comfort in the fact that your pet is safe in our hands
- Our experienced and qualified host can handle any aspect of pet care including vet visits, grooming, etc.
- We provide round trip transport for pick-up and drop-off
- No imposing on others to care for your pet
- Now you can always enjoy time away from home without having to worry about the well-being of your pet.
- You get daily updates via text message with pictures and videos on how your pet is doing